To log in to ACSIS
- Go to the student ACSIS page – https://acsis.algonquincollege.com .
- Enter your Student Number.
- Enter your ACSIS password:
- If you have never logged in, you need to enter your birth date using the drop down menus for day, month, and year.
- If you have logged in before and created a password, enter the password you had created.
If you try to login to ACSIS and fail 5 times in a row, your account will be temporarily locked. You will need to wait for 15 minutes before trying again. This is a security feature to protect your account.
If you can not log in, try clicking Forgot your password?
or check the Login FAQ link on the login screen. If you still cannot login, please contact the Registrar's Office
or contact ITS - How to contact ITS
If this is your first time logging in, you will be prompted to change your password and choose a security question. Your password must be 6 to 12 characters and must be typed in both fields to confirm.
Once you have logged into ACSIS, get your network account information by selecting Network Account Info
(your College userid and password) under the Account section in the left hand menu (as shown in the image below).
This is your AC Network Account and it allows you to access to college services such as Brightspace, email, connect to wireless, and log into access lab PCs among other things.
Note: The ACSIS password and AC Network Account password are the only two passwords you will need for Algonquin College!