To connect to Outlook Online, go to https://liveac.algonquincollege.com.
In addition to these methods, you can use the native mail app on your iPhone or iPad as shown below.
To configure student email on an iPhone or iPad
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down and select 'Mail. Contacts, Calendars'
- Under Accounts, select 'Add Account'
- Select Exchange.
- Type in your full college e-mail address in the Email field, and type in your current college network password. For Description, you can type whatever you'd like, eg. Algonquin Mail.
- The phone may be able to auto-configure the mail settings. If not, it will take you to a manual setup page asking for server and username. In this case, Enter the following in those fields:
- Server: outlook.office365.com
- Username: retype your full college e-mail address
- Select 'Next' in the top right corner
- The phone will ask you what to sync (Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders). It is your choice what you would like to sync between your mobile device and your college e-mail account.
Your email is configured, and should start arriving in your iOS Mail application.
Note: This procedure requires a strong wireless signal with a fast connection. Without these, you may timeout and have to restart these steps.