Note: Your voicemail password is also called your voicemail PIN.
To reset PIN via phone:
- Dial the campus main number - 613-727-4723.
- After the auto attendant begins to speak, dial 1400.
- Wait for the instructions to begin - then dial *.
- Enter your extension (your ID) followed by #.
- Enter your password (voicemail PIN) followed by #.
To reset your voicemail password - online
You must be on the College network or connected to VPN
- You can reset your own voice mail password by going to the online voice mail portal. Note: This requires you to be connected to the college network on campus or via VPN from home. For help with VPN, see - How do I connect to VPN
- You can now enter your college network user name and password. Select Log In.
- Select Cisco Personal Communications Assistant.
- Select Messaging Assistant.
- From the menu at the top of the screen select Passwords > Change PIN.
- You will be prompted to enter a new PIN, and re-enter it to confirm.
- Your new PIN must be 6 digits long.
- Your new PIN can not be 3 or more of the same digits in a row.
- Your new PIN can not be only digits from the same row on the telephone.
- You can not reuse your previous PIN.
- Press Save when you are done entering your new PIN.
A message will be displayed saying your PIN has been successfully changed.
If you have problems with these methods, contact ITS - How can I contact ITS?
Don't forget to logout when you are done.