To forget and re-join ACSecure wifi network using Windows 10
First forget ACSecure.
- Click the Start Menu (on the lower left of your desktop)
- Select Settings
- Select Network & Internet > Wi-Fi.
- Select Manage Known Networks.
- Select ACSecure and then Forget.
- Close window.
Now join ACSecure wireless network again.
- Select the network icon (located on the bottom right of the screen).
- Click ACSecure.
- Click Connect then Connect again, when prompted.
Now you can connect to the college ACSecure wireless network with the new connection settings.
Note: Remember, to connect to ACSecure you need to have a college network account.