You can have a view in Outlook online (365) that is a similar view to the old college webmail (OWA) look by enabling the light version of the interface.
Note: Some of the additional features of Office 365 may not be present in this interface.
Follow the steps below to enable the light interface.
- Select the cog icon at the top right.
- Under Your App Settings select Mail .
- Under the General group on the left side of the interface, select Light version.
- Ensure "Use the light version of Outlook." is selected and click Save.
- Sign out by selecting the avatar in the top right corner of the interface and click Sign out.