Note: Before connecting to the ACSecure wireless network, you need your AC network username and password. If you are a student, see Where can I find my network account information?
To connect to the ACSecure wireless network
- Using your device, select the ACSecure wireless network.
- Follow the prompts to connect to ACSecure. You will be prompted to enter your AC username and password.
- In case of Android devices you may be prompted to select a certificate in which case, select the "Do not validate" option. For iPhones, you will need to click "trust" when presented with the certificate.
- At the end of the prompts, your device will be configured for the ACSecure wireless network. It should automatically reconnect to ACSecure when you come on campus.
If you cannot connect to ACSecure after completing the prompts, follow these troubleshooting steps.
- Try forgetting the network before trying to connect again
- Try rebooting the device.
- If you still cannot connect , contact ITS -- How to contact ITS.