For help with these steps, see the attached document which includes screen shots.
To change settings for MS Internet Explorer 11
- In Internet Explorer, select Settings and go to Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab.
- Ensure both the Internet and Local Internet zones are set to Medium-high.
- In Internet Options, select the Privacy tab.
- Select Advanced, and ensure the following settings are selected:
- Override automatic cookie handling (checked).
- First-party Cookies (Accept).
- Third-party Cookies (Accept).
- Always allow session cookies (checked).
- Select OK, and OK again to accept and save your changes.
You have successfully configured your Internet Explorer for SSO (https://ssologin.algonquincollege.com
These steps were tested with MS Internet Explorer version 11.