Some Algonquin College services can be accessed using Single Sign On. With SSO you only need to enter your password once for the college instead of multiple times for each system.
To change settings in FireFox to use Single Sign On (SSO)
- In FireFox select "Open Menu" on the upper right hand side of the application as shown below.
- Once in the Menu select Options as shown below.
- Once in the Options Menu select Privacy as shown below.
- While in the Privacy tab is selected:
- Accept third-party cookies from sites (select checkbox).
- Accept third-party cookies (choose "Always").
- Keep until: (choose "they expire").
- Select "OK" to save settings. See below for example.
Your browser is now ready for use with the college's SSO (https://ssologin.algonquincollege.com