For help with these steps, the attached file includes screenshots of these steps.To change your settings in Chrome 40.0 to prepare for SSO
- Open Chrome, and on the far right select Menu > Settings.
- Select Show Advanced Settings.
- Select Content Settings under the "Privacy" section.
- Under the Cookies section, ensure Allow local data to be set (recommended) is selected.
- Select Done to save settings.
Your browser is now ready for use with the college's SSO (https://ssologin.algonquincollege.com).Note:
These steps were tested with version 40 of Chrome.