To install Cisco AnyConnect VPN on a Chromebook
- Go the Chrome web store.
- Download the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client.
- Install the App on your computer.
- See the following article on How to Connect to VPN
You cannot use the built-in VPN client in Chromebooks - it will not connect to the College VPN.
However, there are often other ways to access services or information at the college without VPN such as:
- connect on campus via Wi-Fi or wired network, or
- use MyDesktop with browser - How do I connect to MyDesktop using my web browser?