Microsoft Office 365 is an office software suite which offers access to various services built around the Microsoft Office platform which includes Microsoft Word, PowerPoint , Access, Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, and more. For more, see What are the differences between Office 365, Office 2016, and Office Online?
To log into Office 365:
- Go to https://liveac.algonquincollege.com and enter your email address and password. This is the same for both staff and students.
- Your email address is your <AC Network ID>@algonquinlive.com. For example, if your AC network username is smit0123, your email address is email@example.com. (Staff, please use <AC Network ID@algonquincollege.com)
- If you do not know your Network ID, go to What are my Algonquin College accounts?
How is Office 365 used at Algonquin College?
- Algonquin College staff email, schedule, and MS Office Online applications are available via the Microsoft Office 365 platform
- Algonquin College students' AlgonquinLive email accounts are hosted on the Microsoft Office 365 platform.
Both groups access Office 365 through the LiveAC login web portal