When installing VPN on my Windows computer, the following error message displays:"The VPN client agent was unable to create the inter-process communication depot".
To fix this VPN install error
- On your compauter, click the Start button.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Click on View Network Status and Tasks.
- Click on Change adapter settings.
- Right-click the shared connection and choose Properties (Do this on the interface most used or both wireless and Ethernet interfaces).
- Click the Sharing tab.
- Clear the "Allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet connection" checkbox.
- Click OK.
You should now be able to proceed through the installation of Cisco AnyConnect successfully.