Revolabs FLX (or Flex) 2 phones are used in conference rooms at Algonquin college for voice communications during meetings.
The Revolabs phone consists of multiple parts including:
- a base station
- a charger base
- a cylindrical speaker
- a dialer (cordless phone handset)
- 2 wireless omni-directional microphones
Before leaving the meeting, ensure all parts of the Revolabs phone are placed on the charger.
Some of the Revolab FLX 2 phone features include:
- Clear Audio: Feel like you are all in the same room. Available with two microphones in VoIP phone interfaces.
- No GSM Interference: Revolabs wireless microphones are impervious to GSM noise from other wireless electronic devices.
- Secure: 128-bit encryption means no one will be able to listen in on the signal sent between the microphone and base station.
- The Freedom of Wireless: Microphones and the speaker can be placed throughout the room to optimize sound quality. Provides support for mobile devices.
- Convenience: Make private calls using the handset.
Some FLX phones may experience issues connecting to the base. If this happens (usually experience this as a disconnected call), unplug the power from the base, count to 20, and replug it in. If this does not resolve your issue, please contact ITS for assistance - How can I contact ITS?