Revolabs FLX (or Flex) 2 phones are used in conference rooms at Algonquin college for voice communications during meetings. For help, see What are RevoLab "Flex" phones?
For help setting up the Revolabs for a conference call, see How do I use Revolabs FLX 2 VoIP conference phones? Note: Most boardrooms have a quick start sheet next to the charging unit to help you.
Some common issues include the microphone or speaker not working.
Issue: Microphone(s) are not picking up sounds at all
- Ensure the mute button is not set to mute, and the light on the microphone is blinking green
- Ensure the microphones are charged, and there is a light on the microphone. If not, return to the charging station to charge it.
- Microphone(s) may not be paired with the unit. See the following YouTube video from Revolabs on how to pair everything to the base unit.
Issue: There is no sound from the speaker.
- Ensure the speaker is charged and has light(s) on it. If not, return it to the base for charging.
- Ensure all devices connecting to the speaker have their volume set to 50%.
- Ensure the speaker is paired with the other parts. Refer to the video above for how to pair them.
Before leaving the meeting, ensure all parts of the Revolabs phone are placed on the charger.
For quick steps to help use the FLX 2 phones, see the attached Quick Guide PDF.
If you continue to have issues, contact ITS for assistance - How can I contact ITS?