PaperCut is the print job management and print cost software used at the College. For more, see What is PaperCut?
To login to Papercut
- Click the PaperCut icon in the System Tray. Note: Papercut needs to be running on your computer.
- Then select Details and enter your college network username and password to log in.
- You will be able to use the PaperCut print management features. For more, see How do I use PaperCut?
If you cannot log into PaperCut, there are a couple possible reasons:
- It may not be installed, especially if it is not a staff college computer. To check, see How do I check that I have PaperCut installed on Windows?
- If you are a new college employee (full or part time), and your information has been entered in the system for your HR Authorization you will need to wait 1 day for the system to update. If it is still not working, check with your supervisor to be sure they have entered your information.
- If you are a contractor or you work at the SA, you go through a different system. For this and other situations, contact ITS for assistance - How can I contact ITS?
If you can't find Papercut on your computer, see How do I install the Papercut app on my Windows computer?
or How do I print from my MAC when on campus?