How to use the Auto-Attendant
- Telephone the Auto Attendant:
- Internally – dial 0 (zero)
- Externally – dial 613-727-4723
- At the prompt, clearly state the name of the person, service or department you wish to reach, or say help for additional instructions.
- You may be asked to repeat or clarify the name or word. If the Auto Attendant cannot recognize the person or office you want to reach, your call will be directed to an operator at the Registrar's Office.
The operator office hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm in the summer. At all other times, the hours of operation are from 8:30 am until 4:45 pm.
Did you know?
You can say just Voicemail to go to your voicemail account instead of dialing ext 1400+* . You must wait for the connection before pressing the * (about 3 seconds).