There are two wireless networks on campus - ACGuest
If you have an AC username and password, connect to ACSecure - How do I connect to ACSecure college wireless network?
If you have problems connecting to ACSecure
, use the following steps to configure your connection.
To use the quick connect wireless tool to connect to ACSecure
- Select the ACGuest wireless network SSID.
- Open a web browser. You will be directed to the ACGuest web portal.
- Select the I have an AC username button.
- On the next screen, click Yes to confirm you have your AC username and password.
- Follow the prompts to configure your ACSecure wireless connection automatically.
You will be prompted for your AC username and password. For help finding your username and password, see Where can I find my network account information?
After completing those steps, your connection to the ACSecure wireless network has been configured.
If you do not know your password, see How do I reset a password with MyPass?
If you do not have an AC username and password, see I am a guest on campus, how do I connect to the wireless network?