The Revolabs FLX 2 phone consists of the following parts:
- a base charging unit,
- a cylindrical speaker unit,
- a cordless phone handset, and
- 2 wireless microphones.
To set up the Revolabs phone for a meeting
- All parts should start on the charging unit.
- Move all the parts to the table.
- Place the cylindrical speaker unit in the middle of the conference table.
- Place the 2 wireless microphones halfway between the speaker and the ends of the table. Note: You do not need to touch the microphones or move them close to your mouth when speaking. They will pick up a normal conversation from that location on the table.
- Use the handset to place or receive calls.
To start a conference call using the handset
- Dial the first number, and press the green handset icon.
- Once the call is established press the right arrow to place this call on hold.
- Now dial the second number, and press the green handset icon.
- once that call is established, press the left arrow to go back to the call on hold.
- Select "Join" on the soft keys to establish the conference.
Before leaving the meeting, ensure all parts of the Revolabs phone are placed on the charger.For help using the FLX 2 phones, see the attached Quick Guide PDF.