PaperCut is cost tracking and print management application for the new printers at Algonquin College. For more, see What is PaperCut?
Once PaperCut is installed (for help, see How do I get and install PaperCut in Windows?
), you can log in and take a look around.
To log into PaperCut
- Right-click on the PaperCut icon in the system tray. If the icon is not visible, you may need to select the arrow to expand the tray. If you don't see it, you may need to install PaperCut. For help, see How do I get and install PaperCut in Windows?
- Select Details.
- Enter your network account password when prompted on the Algonquin College branded login page.
You are now logged into PaperCut and you are at the PaperCut summary screen!
The PaperCut summary screen
On the PaperCut home or summary screen, you will see:
- a menu on the left,
- a summary of your recent activity, and
- the environmental impact of you using PaperCut.
Navigating the menu
The menu includes:
- Summary - the home page
- Shared Accounts - list of cost centers you have access to
- Transaction History - a list of all your PaperCut transactions that can be filtered and exported
- Recent Print Jobs - a list of your recent print jobs that can be filtered and exported.
- Jobs Pending Release - a list of your print jobs that have been sent but not yet printed with the option to release or cancel them.
- Print Policy - a link to the ancillary print project page for more information on printing at Algonquin College.
- Log Out - select to return to the college branded login page.