This article is for student printers.
To setup staff printing on your college computer, use \\ptPrint
when you are following the steps in How do I install and use the staff Direct print queues?Note:
You need to go through these steps for each printer you want to install.
Available student printers at Perth campus
|wp-ptpe114-1||Lab 114, for Office Admin program||10.65.3.252|
To set up student printing on Perth campus
- Click Start, then click Devices and Printers, then click Add a printer.
- Click Add a local printer.
- Select Create a new port and select Standard TCP/IP for the Type of Port . Click Next to continue.
- Enter the TCP/IP address for the printer you want according to the table above. Click Next.
- After your computer locates the printer, you will be prompted to use the current printer driver. Select it, then click Next.
- Enter a descriptive name for the printer (such as its location), and click Next to continue.
- Select the option not to share the printer. Set the printer as default if you like.
- If you want to confirm that the printer works with your computer, select Print a test page.
- Click Finish.
You have successfully added a printer on the Perth campus.
If you need help, contact the ITS service desk - How to contact ITS