Note: You can use your browser to access your staff email with Outlook Online (Office 365). To do this go to https://liveac.algonquincollege.com and enter your college full email address and username. This will take you to Outlook Online to access your email.
Note: No VPN is required for college email now that we have moved to Office 365.
To setup staff email using Outlook off-campus using Outlook 2013
- Close all Windows sessions that are open using Algonquin College credentials such as VPN. Otherwise the Outlook auto-discover feature will use those sessions and possibly get the wrong information.
- Open Outlook, and select File.
- On the Account Information screen, select Add Account.
- Enter the requested information:
- Your Name - as it appears in the Digital Phonebook.
- E-mail Address - your complete college email address
- Password and Retype Password - your email and network account password
- Select Next.
- Outlook will go and look for the college mail server using your information. When it finds it, Outlook will complete all the rest of the settings
- Select Finish.
Your Algonquin staff email is now configured in Outlook.
For help with Outlook Online (Office 365), see How do I access my staff email through Office 365?