Note: To connect to either VPN or the Secure portal you cannot use the campus network - you must connect from off campus. For more on secure portal, see How do I connect to Secure Portal?
- You must have a working Internet connection.
- You must have a VPN client installed (Cisco AnyConnect).
- You must have the VPN client configured.
To connect to VPN
- Launch Cisco AnyConnect.
- Enter secure.algonquincollege.com the first time and select Connect.
- You will be prompted for your Network Username and Password.
- Select OK. Your computer will attempt to contact the college.
- When connected, the AnyConnect icon will appear with a padlock
You are connected to the Algonquin college network as if you were logged in on campus.
For help installing and configuring VPN, see: