To change your voicemail greeting using the web interface
- Go to voicemail.algonquincollege.com.
- Login using your college username and password.
- Select Messaging Assistant.
- Select Greetings> View Greetings.
- Select the greeting you wish to listen to / modify / disable.
- Make the changes necessary. Select the speaker icon to listen to the message to ensure your greeting is correct.
- When done, select Save.
- Click Log Out in the top right corner to exit the web interface.
When logging into this web interface for the first time, you will likely be prompted with security confirmations. Say yes or accept them as it is just your computer learning where things are for the first time.Note:
To see all the audio controls and listen to messages and greetings, you will need to ensure Java is installed in your browser. This is normal as well.
For help with other voicemail questions, see: