To restore files from your network drive (N-drive) from a backup - Windows
- In the My Computer window (the This PC window on Windows 8), right-click the N drive icon.
- Click Properties > Previous versions.
- Look through the list of backups. Note the date for each entry.
- Click the entry you would like to browse.
- You will have access to the files stored on your N-drive at the time of that entry.
- Copy any files that you would like to keep to your current N drive.
Note: You also have access to Microsoft OneDrive with your Office 365 account on LiveAC. For help, see How do I access my Microsoft OneDrive?
Students and staff N-drives are backed up for 2 weeks that the user has access to.
To restore from older backups, contact ITS for assistance - How can I contact ITS?