There are a number of options available to staff and faculty in regards to learning about computers and software at Algonquin College.
- New Instructors can check out the Faculty Survival Guide for many answers to your questions - specifically, see the section on Computers, Software, and Accessibility.
- If you need further assistance, contact your department chair or Learning and Teaching Services.
- Staff and faculty can also access training via Algonquin College Professional Development including Corporate Training - see their New Hire Orientation here.
- Check the ITS Help Centre for specific questions or software titles. There are many articles that you may find helpful.
- For assistance with Blackboard and related software, contact Blackboard Faculty Support in ITS - How to contact ITS, or visit them in person at room C328, Woodroffe Campus. Note: If students have issues with Blackboard, they should contact their faculty who will contact Blackboard Faculty Support if they cannot resolve the issue themselves.
- If you require additional assistance, consider watching tutorials on Lynda.com. This is a service that all Algonquin College staff, faculty, and students have free access to (normally it is a paid service). There are tutorials on many different topics including many computer related services.