Before connecting to the Algonquin College wireless network, ensure you have met each of these requirements:
- Wireless adapter card type G, N, or AC. Note: N or AC are recommended. (802.11 a/g/n/ac)
- Current operating system:
- Windows - Vista or newer (Windows 7 preferred)
- Mac - OS X10.7 or newer.
- Mobile devicesust supported WPA2 Enterprise security / Protected EAP (PEAP).
- A student or staff network account. For help, see Where can I find my network account information?
- Computer protection software:
For assistance, contact ITS (How to contact ITS) or your local computer store.