Make sure you have no network issues and that you are logged on to ACSecure if you are on wireless. For help, see How can I troubleshoot my wireless connection problem?
With Single Sign On (SSO), you may have problems logging in if:
- you are using http://ssologin.algonquincollege.com instead of the expected https://ssologin.algonquincollege.com .
- you enter an incorrect password,
- your browser is not setup for SSO,
- you have entered an incorrect password 5 or more times ,
- if there is a problem with your Salesforce or Marketo account or
- if there is a problem with your college network account.
If the SSO system went down, it can take up to an hour for you to get access to systems through SSO once it is back up.
To troubleshoot SSO problems
- Wait 15 minutes, and enter your correct password. If that was the problem you will log in properly this time.
Note: Your 5 tries will reset after the waiting period.
- If you still cannot log in, confirm you are using the correct password and try again. It is the same password as your college network account.
- Configure your browser for SSO. For more information see - see How do I change settings in Internet Explorer (MSIE) to use Single Sign-on (SSO) with the college?, How do I change settings in Chrome to use Single Sign-on (SSO) with the college?, or How do I change settings in Firefox to use Single Sign-on (SSO) with the college?
- At this point if you cannot log into SSO, contact ITS for assistance - How to contact ITS.