At this time the college does not support the built-in VPN client on Android. However you can optionally download the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client from the Android app store.
How do I connect to VPN on an Android device
- To download the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client, you must install it from the Google Play store. Search for AnyConnect and install AnyConnect ICS+ by Cisco Systems, Inc.
- After you have downloaded and installed the app, upon launch select Add New VPN Connection...
- Description can be set to something of your choosing that will allow you to identify this as the Algonquin VPN connection, eg. Algonquin. For Server Address, enter secure.algonquincollege.com. Select Done.
- From here, you can select the VPN connection you just entered by it's description name provided. Do this now.
- Enter your college username and password when prompted.
- Select OK, and then select Accept.
You should now be connected to Algonquin via VPN.
If you require additional assistance, contact ITS - How to contact ITS