At this time the college does not support the built-in VPN client on Android. However you can optionally download the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client from the Android app store.
How do I connect to VPN on an Android device
- To download the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client, you must install it from the Google Play store. Search for AnyConnect and install AnyConnect ICS+ by Cisco Systems, Inc.
- After you have downloaded and installed the app, upon launch select Add New VPN Connection...
- Description can be set to something of your choosing that will allow you to identify this as the Algonquin VPN connection, eg. Algonquin. For Server Address, enter secure.algonquincollege.com. Select Done.
- From here, you can select the VPN connection you just entered by it's description name provided. Do this now.
- You should next be prompted for your college user name and password. Enter this, select OK, and then select Accept.
You should now be connected to Algonquin via VPN.
If you require additional assistance, contact ITS - How to contact ITS